|Available Formats||Stock Number||Price||Availability||How to Buy|
|017-300-00032-6||$ 0.00||Download||Click for details|
|EPUB||017-300-00031-8||$ 0.00||Download||On This Page|
Free eBook download!
This easy-to-read booklet will help readers learn about Alzheimer’s disease, its symptoms and treatments, when to see the doctor, research studies, and where caregivers can get help. Includes vignettes, a resource list, and glossary.
Table of Contents:
2) What is Alzheimer's disease?
3) What are the signs of Alzheimer's disease?
4) When should you see your doctor?
5) What are the causes of memory problems?
6) Are there treatments for Alzheimer's disease?
7) What about research on Alzheimer's disease?
8) Is there help for caregivers?
9) Summary -- what you need to know
10) Where can you get more information?
11) Words to know
Audience: Members of the general public interested in Alzheimer's Disease, including early diagnosis patients, family members, doctors and researchers will find Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease helpful. In addition, members of the community, including busineses, schools, and community groups involved with work concerning Alzheimer's Disease will benefit from this publication.
Keywords: Alzheimer's disease, memory problems, dementia, causes, symptoms, treatments, caregiving help, alzheimer's disease treatment, symptoms of alzheimer's disease, alzheimer's disease and family members, memory diseases and treatments
- GPO Stock Number:
- Availability Details:
- In Stock - Warehouse and Retail (Priced)
- USA Price:
- International Price:
- US Department of Health & Human Services, NIH/National Institute on Aging
- National Institute on Aging
- Key Phrases:
- Alzheimer's disease, memory problems, dementia, causessymptoms, treatments, caregiving help
- SuDocs Class:
- 0 lb.
- Quantity Price:
- Subject Bibliography:
- Unit of Issue (U.S.):
- Item Available Date:
- Last Status Update: