|Available Formats||Stock Number||Price||Availability||How to Buy|
|EPUB||017-300-00029-6||$ 0.00||Download||Click for details|
|017-300-00030-0||$ 0.00||Download||On This Page|
Free eBook download!
This easy-to-read booklet will help readers learn about the difference between mild forgetfulness and more serious memory problems such as Alzheimer's disease and dementia; causes of memory problems and how they can be treated; and how to get help for serious memory loss. Includes vignettes, a resource list, and glossary.
Table of Contents:
2) Differences between mild forgetfulness and more serious memory problems
3) Serious memory problems--causes and treatments
4) Help for serious memory problems
5) What you need to know
6) Where can I get more information?
7) Words to know
Other related products:
Understanding Memory Loss --ePub format-- Free eBook download can be found here: https://bookstore.gpo.gov/products/sku/017-300-00029-6
Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease --PDF format --Free eBook download can be found here: https://bookstore.gpo.gov/products/sku/017-300-00032-6
Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease --ePub format-- FREE eBook download can be found here: https://bookstore.gpo.gov/products/sku/017-300-00031-8
Older Americans 2010: Key Indicators of Well-Being -print format can be found here: https://bookstore.gpo.gov/products/sku/017-022-01613-3
Audience: Target audience are people with onset memory loss, family members, and healthcare providers and other groups working with individuals who have memory loss.
Keywords: memory loss, forgetfulness, memory problems, cognitive impairment, mild cognitive impairment, MCI, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, vascular dementia, depression, emotional problems
- GPO Stock Number:
- Availability Details:
- In Stock - Warehouse and Retail (Priced)
- USA Price:
- International Price:
- US Department of Health & Human Services, NIH/National Institute on Aging
- National Institute on Aging
- Key Phrases:
- memory loss, forgetfulness, memory problems, cognitive impairmentmild cognitive impairment, MCI, Alzheimer's disease, dementiavascular dementia, depression, emotional problems
- SuDocs Class:
- 0 lb.
- Quantity Price:
- Subject Bibliography:
- Unit of Issue (U.S.):
- Item Available Date:
- Last Status Update: