CMH EM 0023. Includes: Learning Lessons in the American Expeditionary Forces, by Kenneth E. Hamburger, an analytical overview essay; United States Army in the World War, 1917-1919, volumes 1-17 of original documents compiled in 1919; Order of Battle of the United States Land Forces in the World War, V. 1-5 (also a reprint); American Armies and Battlefields in Europe, an extended guide to the battlefields of World War 1 first published in 1938; and Army Art of World War 1, 16 prints by Army artists, and the Guide to the Print Set. Item 344-J.
World War I resources collection can be found here: https://bookstore.gpo.gov/catalog/us-military-history/battles-wars/world...
CD-ROM & DVDs format collection can be found here: https://bookstore.gpo.gov/catalog/multimedia-microfiche/cds-dvds
eBooks format collection can be found here: https://bookstore.gpo.gov/ebooks
Other products produced by the U.S. Army, Center of Miltiary History (CMH) can be found here: https://bookstore.gpo.gov/agency/1061
Audience: Students, members of the military, veterans, and anyone interested in military history, specifically pertaining to WWI, would enjoy this CD-ROM.
Keywords: American expeditionary forces, american expeditionary forces, U.S. in WWI, united states in WWI, united states in wwi, battlefields of WWI, WWI battlefields in Europe, wwi battles, u.s. army in wwi, army in wwi, army art
- GPO Stock Number:
- Availability Details:
- In Stock - Warehouse and Retail (Priced)
- USA Price:
- International Price:
- Defense Dept., Army, Center of Military History
- 2001: 3 CD-ROMs with booklet in plastic case.
- Supersedes D 114.8:V.10/PT.1, S/N 008-029-00342-2. System requirements for: Windows: 486 PC; 8M RAM for Windows 95; 16M RAM for NT, Macintosh: Power Macintosh; System 7.5; 4.5M RAM. NB1288
- Key Phrases:
- Center of Military History Publication EM 0023Compact Disc Read Only Memory (CD-ROM)Electronic ProductsArmy HistoryLearning Lessons in the American Expeditionary ForcesUnited States Army in the World War 1917-1919Order of Battle of the United States Land Forces in the World WarAmerican Armies and Battlefields in Europe
- SuDocs Class:
- D 114.21:W 19/V.1-3/CD
- 0.5 lb.
- Quantity Price:
- Multimedia / DVD
- Subject Bibliography:
- 065JK 107HK 314SA
- Unit of Issue (U.S.):
- Item Available Date:
- Last Status Update:
Reviews & More About this Product
Featured on Government Book Talk blog seen here: