This fun activity booklet teaches four important steps to help keep families safe from food poisoning. Includes crossword puzzles, word searches, and other activities for young children.
- Clean: Wash hands and surfaces often;
- Separate: Separate raw meats from other foods;
- Cook: Cook to the right temperature; and
- Chill: Refrigerate food promptly, teach kids what is needed to help keep food safe.
ITEM AVAILABLE DATE 03/03/17.
Audience: This activity booklet would be appropriate for young children and their parents.
Keywords: food poisoning, kids and food poisoning, how to avoid food poisoning, protect kids from food poisoning, food poisoning, food safety, cooking temperatures, food refrigeration, handling of raw meats, food preparation, surface preparation, U.S. Food Safety and Inspection Service, FSIS, fsis, USDA, usda, United States Department of Agriculture, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- GPO Stock Number:
- Availability Details:
- In Stock - Warehouse and Retail (Priced)
- USA Price:
- International Price:
- Agriculture Dept., Food Safety and Inspection Service
- 2017: 8 p.; ill.
- Key Phrases:
- Activity BooksChildrens PublicationsTeaching MaterialsFood SafetyThermy Rules
- SuDocs Class:
- 0.25 lb.
- Quantity Price:
- Subject Bibliography:
- Unit of Issue (U.S.):
- Item Available Date:
- Last Status Update: