|Available Formats||Stock Number||Price||Availability||How to Buy|
|E-book||999-000-44440-2||$ 7.99||In Stock||Click for details|
|Paperback||008-029-00386-4||$ 2.75||In Stock||On This Page|
CMH 70-75-1. Prepared by David W. Hogan, Jr. and Charles E. White. Describes the Lewis and Clark expedition, officially characterized as the "Corps of Volunteers for North Western Discovery".
- GPO Stock Number:
- Availability Details:
- In Stock - Warehouse and Retail (Priced)
- USA Price:
- International Price:
- Defense Dept., Army, Center of Military History
- Hogan, David W., Jr.White, Charles E.
- 2002: 31 p.; ill.
- Supersedes D 114.2:L 58, S/N 008-029-00379-1. NB1297
- Key Phrases:
- Center of Military History Publication 70 75 1Corps of Volunteers for North Western DiscoveryLewis and Clark ExpeditionWest (United States)Army HistoryMilitary History
- SuDocs Class:
- D 114.2:L 58/2003
- 0.1875 lb.
- Quantity Price:
- Subject Bibliography:
- Unit of Issue (U.S.):
- Item Available Date:
- Last Status Update: