Standard Shipping is FREE
Standard Shipping charges to domestic addresses within the United States, including APO/FPO, are already included in the price of the products on GPO's U.S. Government Bookstore. Standard Shipping is always the default in the shopping cart.
If this shipment is eligible for express shipping (determined by its total weight), you will be offered the option to choose an expedited shipping method during checkout.
International Shipping Rates: Standard international shipping is also free. For information on International Shipping to non-USA addresses, click here.
How will my order by shipped? For deliveries to U.S. addresses, your items are shipped via our standard service, which generally takes between 4 to 14 business days for delivery. (Some subscription services are automatically shipped First Class; that cost is included in the price.)
Special expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee. Refer to the lists below for typical shipping times for each service:
- Overnight (Additional fee)
- 2-3 Business Days (Additional fee)
- 4-14 Business Days (Standard Service, No additional fee)
- 1 to 2 Business Days (Additional fee)
- 2 to 3 Business Days (Additional fee)
- 4 to 14 Business Days (Standard Service, No additional fee)
For more information about express shipping options and rates for your order, contact us Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5:30 pm Eastern (except US Federal holidays):
- TELEPHONE: USA and Canada customers, call toll-free 1.866.512.1800.
DC or International customers, call +1.202.512.1800.
- FAX: +1..202.512.2104.