|Available Formats||Stock Number||Price||Availability||How to Buy|
|E-book||666-666-66666-6||$ 7.99||In Stock||Click for details|
|MOBI||003-300-00004-8||$ 7.99||Download||Click for details|
|E-book||666-002-12312-3||$ 7.99||In Stock||On This Page|
A Basic Guide to Exporting provides a complete overview of the basics of exporting.
Looking for a comprehensive overview of how to export? For more than 70 years, A Basic Guide to Exporting has been the resource that businesses have turned to for answers to their questions about how to establish and grow overseas markets for their products and services.
Whether you are new to exporting or in need of a refresher on the latest ideas and techniques, this comprehensive guide, now completely revised and updated, provides the nuts-and-bolts information you will need to meet the challenges of the world economy by examining:
- How to identify markets for your company’s products
- How to finance your export transactions
- The best methods of handling orders and shipments
- Sources of free or low-cost export counseling
You’ll also find numerous real-life examples that illustrate the principles of exporting, samples of forms needed to export, and—in a valuable appendix—information on how to obtain export guidance and counseling offered by the federal government through its domestic network of more than 100 Export Assistance Centers and through commercial counselors located in U.S. embassies abroad.
Audience for Book:
- Academic and school libraries with specialty in business and entrepreneurship
- Public libraries
- National and independent bookstores as well as college bookstore outlets with trade Book sections in the business area
- Possible market as course textbook at college, junior college level
- General public
Praise for the Print Edition:
Advertising and Marketing Review http://www.ad-mkt-review.com/public_html/air/ai200202.html by Glen Emerson Morris
"A Basic Guide to Exporting is a good place to begin for anyone who's never had a course in international marketing. It's just one of a hundred-book-length publications featured in the International Trade Library section of the GLOBUS & NTDB Website. The book's sixteen chapters provide a comprehensive study of international marketing, and how to look at exporting as a "process." "
- GPO Stock Number:
- U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration/ITA Commercial Service
- U.S. Commercial Service/International Trade Administration
- USA List Price:
- International Price:
- Quantity Price:
- 2012/254 pgs
- Trim Size/File Size:
- 0 lb.
- Key Phrases:
- Business & Economics-International MarketingBusiness & Economics- Exports & ImportsReference -Handbooks & Manuals
- Subject Bibliography:
- SuDocs Class:
- Unit of Issue (U.S.):
- Release Date:
- Latest Status Update: