Prepared in cooperation with the National Archives, Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, following a November 2, 2011, symposium. Uses a historical collection of newly declassified documents to tell the fascinating, behind-the-scenes story of US intelligence during the Reagan Administration and the key issues in US-Soviet relations that led to the end of the Cold War, including analysis of Mikhail Gorbachev. Contains many rare photographs, a Reagan Cold War time line, and a DVD which contains over 200 declassified documents from both US and Soviet sides.
Keywords: Primary source research documents, Cold War, Soviet Union, USSR, Russia, foreign and national intelligence, International Relations, American History, President Ronald Reagan, humanities academic discipline
- GPO Stock Number:
- Availability Details:
- In Stock - Warehouse and Retail (Priced)
- USA Price:
- International Price:
- Central Intelligence Agency, Center for the Study of Intelligence; and Historical Collections Division
- 2011: 72 p.; ill. and DVD in pocket.
- Frozen to add the DVD and pocket for the DVD.
- Key Phrases:
- Reagan, RonaldCold WarIntelligence History
- SuDocs Class:
- 0.9375 lb.
- Quantity Price:
- Subject Bibliography:
- Unit of Issue (U.S.):
- Item Available Date:
- Last Status Update: