NPS Reading List. 2nd edition. Edited by Charles A. Birnbaum and Heather L. Barrett. Research Assistant Ellen Shillinglaw. Provides practical guidance to make informed decisions when researching, planning, managing, interpreting, and undertaking project work for any cultural landscape resource. L.C. card 00-093356.
Audience: Landscape architects and others involved in landscape preservation would enjoy this publication.
Keywords: landscape, cultural landscape, maintaining cultural landscape, landscaping, landscape preservation, scenic areas, land for sale, buying property, public property, government property
- GPO Stock Number:
- Availability Details:
- In Stock - Warehouse and Retail (Priced)
- USA Price:
- International Price:
- Interior Dept., National Park Service, Historic Landscape Initiative
- Birnbaum, Charles A.Barrett, Heather L.
- 2000: 182 p.; ill. revised ed.
- Key Phrases:
- Landscape ProtectionNational Scenic AreasBibliographies
- SuDocs Class:
- 0.8125 lb.
- Quantity Price:
- Subject Bibliography:
- Unit of Issue (U.S.):
- Item Available Date:
- Last Status Update: