Package of 50 pamphlets for consumers about their rights and procedures to follow when a natural gas facility is proposed that may affect their land.
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) is charged by Congress with evaluating whether interstate natural gas pipeline projects proposed by private companies should be approved. The Federal government does not propose, construct, operate, or own such projects. The FERC's determination whether to approve such a project may affect you if your land is where a natural gas pipeline, other facilities, or underground storage fields might be located.
This pamphlet lets the consumer know:
- How the Commission’s procedures work;
- What rights you have;
- How the location of a pipeline or other facilities is decided; and
- What safety and environmental issues might be involved.
Sold in packages of 50 copies only.
- GPO Stock Number:
- Availability Details:
- In Stock - Warehouse and Retail (Priced)
- USA Price:
- International Price:
- Energy Dept., Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Key Phrases:
- SuDocs Class:
- 7.75 lb.
- Quantity Price:
- Subject Bibliography:
- Unit of Issue (U.S.):
- Item Available Date:
- Last Status Update: